Info Terbaru

Motivation Words and Words of Wisdom Before Sleeping

Exalt God for a simple honest life,
but who steadfastly maintains her kindness,
above them are very talented
but a lot of the reason for the delay.

Take care and I tenagailah today,
in my efforts to purify my heart,
clear my mind, and
heed my behavior to others.


Be a perfect soul,
who sincerely accept shortcomings
as a command to regenerate the excess,
and make shortcomings as garnish
Your personal pengindah.

For whatever it's past us, any regrets about the past, whatever the price of our past; personal today be graceful, gallant remains a private, ask the Lord to strengthen.

Have a nice day we spent together today,
Just today I had a day like this will continue to happen every day,
Because .. You do not know how happy.. Well goodnight :)


Content: Original ~ Rating: 5 ~ Reviewer: 99.987 Reviews